With the 2014 SEMA Show less than two weeks away, everyone in the automotive industry is hustling to unveil their latest hardware for the event. Whether it’s an aftermarket parts supplier, tuner, engine builder, customizer, or otherwise, you can expect to find them at the show.
We’re excited for it as usual, and this year, we’ll get to have the chance to meet those speed freaks from ZZPerformance! They’re bringing out a tuned 2014 Cadillac ATS to the show, and from what we can see from the renderings and sneak peeks from their Facebook page, it’s going to be killer!
Get more info about it in the official release below. See you at the show!
ZZPerformance 2014 Cadillac ATS SEMA Showcar
“Luxury High-Performance Cross Country Endurance Tour”
Wyoming, Michigan: ZZP is DRIVING Ryan’s show-car from Grand Rapids Michigan, to SEMA in LasVegas with our killer ’14 Cadillac ATS! Why? Because ZZP builds real cars, not trailer queens. We are stopping at Cadillac dealerships, road-courses, drag-strips, and iconic locations along the route to meet / greet, take video / photos, and leave some Continental Black-Chili rubber on the tarmac at every stateline we cross.
Here is an overview of ZZP’s ATS Performance Packages that are in final stages of development:
- Stage 1- 320 whp goal
- Stage 2 – 375 whp goal
- Stage 3 – 450 whp goal
- ZZP-Spec Package – 600+ whp
SEMA vehicle details:
2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0t Performance Premium RWD 6spd manual sedan
- CLASSIFIED WHP via stock LTG Ecotec
- EFR 7163 turbocharger by BorgWarner
- ZZP twin-scroll manifold
- ZZP high-flow racing downpipe
- ZZP mid-pipe
- ZZP cat-back exhaust system
- ZZP silicone intake kit with K&N filter
- ZZP Front Mount Intercooler
- ZZP E85 flex-fuel kit
- ZZP Dyno-Tune
- ZZP 6pot 2-pc front / 4pot rear brake kit
- BC Racing coil-over kit
- Vossen VFS-2 20”x9” and 20”x10.5” wheels
- Continental ContiExtreme DW tires – 245/40ZR20 front – 275/35ZR20 rear
- Eibach anti-rollbar kit
- Reth Cadillac aero kit
- Reth Cadillac mesh grille set
- Avery Denison matte charcoal metallic wrap by WrapTek
- Recaro Sportster CS Leather seats
- ZZP mounting hardware
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.