CORSA Performance introduces Valved Exhaust System forDual-Mode NPP-equipped C7 Corvettes
BEREA, OHIO (October 9, 2019) — CORSA Performance Exhaust, a TMG Performance Products company, has announced the availability of the innovative valved exhaust system for 2014-2019 C7 Corvettes, equipped with the popular GM Dual-Mode NPP-option to control exhaust tone.
After well over a year of research and development, plus extensive real-world testing, CORSA’s exhaust engineers have developed an exhaust system that incorporates CORSA’s proprietary No DroneTM RSC® muffler technology and the all- new, ground-up design, electronically-controlled valve system.
This breakthrough valved exhaust now gives C7 Corvette owners the ultimate exhaust system by pairing CORSA RSC® No Drone Technology with NPP volume control. The Corvette owner can now customize their exhaust to suit the moment, while maintaining CORSA’s No Drone RSC® driving experience whether in “Stealth” (Sport) or “Track” (XtremeTM) sound modes. The CORSA Valved Exhaust System replaces the Chevrolet Dual-Mode NPP-option exhaust system.
The CORSA valved exhaust is available in two systems: C7 Stingray, Grand Sport Auto (14776, 14776BLK) and C7 Z06, Grand Sport Manual (14777, 14777BLK).
Features and Benefits:
- CORSA designed and manufactured sound mode control valves
- The culmination of over a year’s work to design, test and manufacture
- Plugs directly into the factory Dual-Mode NPP exhaust system wiring harness o Keeps the vehicle’s factory “volume switch” – no rewiring necessary
- Delivers a 7 horsepower gain over stock exhaust system
- Offered with CORSA’s trademark Quad 41⁄2“ Pro Series Tips
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel or PVD Black
- CORSA’s standard construction using 304 stainless steel
- 17 decibel difference between “Stealth” and “Track” modes o Exclusive Guarantee — “No Drone” in both sound modes
- Sport sound level with valves closed (Stealth mode)
- XtremeTM sound level with valves open (Track mode)
- More than 3 times louder, even more under load
- Lifetime guarantee on the system (5-year warranty on valve assembly)
- Installs with basic hand tools
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.