Whenever you’re running a car that’s been extensively modified, the OEM gauges simply won’t cut it. You need precise, accurate and informative gauges that will provide you with the information you need, as well as help you keep your ride in tune for the next race. AutoMeter has recently announced these Pro Plus Wideband gauges for car builders everywhere!
AutoMeter: Pro Plus Wideband Gauges Now Available
Sycamore, IL – AutoMeter is proud to introduce our PRO Plus Wideband Gauges. Knowing the exact air/fuel mixture running through your engine is the most important factor to extracting the highest levels of performance and durability. Not all wideband gauges are created equal. Auto Meter utilizes an advanced calibration method that automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary).
Compatible with nearly all fuel types, the AutoMeter Pro Plus Wideband has a configurable display to pinpoint the exact range you want to keep an eye on. An advanced peak recall function and lean warning system make sure you’re safely making power, whether on the track or on the street. An automatically dimming display tailors light output for any condition. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation. Quite simply, there isn’t a more accurate or easy to live with wideband gauge available on the market.
- Display in AFR or Lambda
- 4.9 LSU sensor provides the fastest, most accurate readings available on the market – No free air calibration required
- Configurable wide open throttle warning and peak recall
- Programmable 0-5v and serial data output for aftermarket engine management or data logging
- Pro-Control output allows automatic control of other power systems – Nitrous, water/methanol injection, or safety shutoff
- Adjustable for Alternate Fuel Types (Ethanol, Methanol, Propane, CNG) 6:1 to 18:1 AFR Range for Alternate Fuel Types
- Automatic dimming via photo diode for seamless transition to nighttime driving
- Compact design matches existing AutoMeter gauges
- Compatible with carbureted or fuel injected engines
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of GMEFI Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.