One of the faults for owning a 4th-gen F-body has been the large overhang that lives over the LT- and LS powerplants. That immense and inconvenient cowl has limited the way many enthusiasts have built their vehicles. To remedy this, Hawks Motorsports and Magnuson have teamed up to bring the TVS2300 Magnacharger system to LS1 F-Body owners. This extremely popular, and powerful, supercharger unit is paired with components to get your F-Body to the next level.
The Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger unit is a hybrid roots style supercharger that uses the latest 6th generation rotor technology found on industry leading vehicles. This base kit includes the Magnuson TVS supercharger kit in a satin black finish, k-memeber spacers, throttle body tubing, a custom wiper assembly, and a custom windshield cowl box that provides clearance for the supercharger belt.
Hawks also offers a selection of upgrades to compliment the system. Learn more in the official release below.
Hawks Teams Up with Magnuson to Offer 98-02 LS1 Camaro/Firebird F-Body TVS2300 Magnacharger Kit
Hawks Third Generation & Magnuson products has done it again, now available a TVS2300 Supercharger System for the LS-based F-body.
The base kit comes with:
- Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger kit (Satin black finish)
- Billet Aluminum k-member spacers
- Billet Aluminum throttle body to inlet plates & 4″ tubing (Must be welded and used with 92mm or 102mm 4 bolt throttle bodies)
- Custom wiper assembly
- Custom windshield cowl box, clearance for supercharger belt (must be welded in)
We also offer other upgrades as well like:
- Polished blower option
- Custom blower camshaft kit
- Innovators west 8-rib/overdrive kits
- Nick Williams 92mm or 102mm throttle bodies
- Twin in-tank fuel pumps
Check them out here and view some videos of the unit in action!
- Includes TVS2300 hybrid roots style supercharger
- Mostly bolt-in design
- Includes parts needed for LS F-Body installation
Elizabeth is a hardcore horsepower enthusiast with unmatched intensity for making things faster and louder. She wakes up for power and performance and only sleeps to charge up for the next project that’s heading to the track. From autocross to drag racing, Elizabeth is there with you, so stay tuned for her unique perspective on horsepower news, builds, tech info, and installs — with her, it’ll never be boring!