Holley Performance Products hosts their 6th annual Holley LS Fest, at Beechbend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky on September 11-13th, 2015. Featuring a whole roster of various events to participate in, Holley LS Fest 2015 really does have something for everyone!
As in previous years, there’s an autocross challenge, drifting, drag racing, and among our favorite, the countryside cruise!
For those guys who simply enjoy owning their car, and rather polish it up for others to see, there’s a show n’ shine competition, too! Looking to prove your car’s worth with its dyno numbers? LS Fest 2015 has you covered there, too, because the event organizers also arranged for a mobile chassis dyno to be available for those who want to use it.
Whatever you’re into, LS Fest has you covered, so register today! In the meantime, you can click on the links below that redirects you to the rules and regulations of each activity at the event!
- Drag Racing (Sponsored by Engine Power and Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center)
- Autocross (Sponsored by Lateral-G.net and QA1)
- 3S Challenge (Sponsored by Baer Brakes and Super Chevy)
- Show-N-Shine (Sponsored by Snap-On and LS1Tech.com)
- Countryside Cruise (Sponsored by Bowler Transmissions and GM EFI Magazine)
- Dyno Challenge (Sponsored by ERL Performance and Bangshift.com)
- Drift Challenge (Sponsored by Lucas Oil)
- Swap Meet
- Special Events
- Track X (Sponsored by Pro-Touring.com)
Being infatuated with cars since he was a toddler, AutoCentric Media Founder and Editor, Rick Seitz, has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.