HP Racer’s Tape is the newest product added to the Heatshield Products lineup, and it’s ideal for a variety of uses. From protecting wire looms to making emergency hose repairs, this self-adhering tape is a great thing to keep in your toolbox. This tape is made from self-emulsifying silicone-based material for rugged and durable protection.
The new HP Racer’s Tape is provided constant protection from heat up to 450 degrees, and as much as 600 degrees of intermittent heat. It is flexible roll-tape that can be wrapped around wiring, fluid lines, hoses, and many other components. Learn more about the HP Racer’s Tape in the official release from Heatshield Products below.
Protect Critical Components from Heat and Repair Radiator Hose Leaks with HP Racer’s Tape™ from Heatshield Products
- Reflects and dissipates heat, and also performs as sealer
- Can be installed on wire looms, fluid and coolant lines
- Rated for 450 degrees F continuous heat exposure, 600 degrees F intermittent
- Made in the USA
- Protect wire looms and make emergency hose repairs with the versatile and self-adhering HP Racer’s Tape™ from Heatshield Products. Made from a self-emulsifying silicone-based material, HP Racer’s Tape provides rugged and durable protection from constant heat up to 450 degrees F and 600 degrees F of intermittent heat.
HP Racer’s Tape has a flexible, non-hardening and roll-tape design that can be easily wrapped around wiring bundles, fluid lines and other components. Its silicone makeup allows it to seal to itself, creating an extremely strong bond and barrier against heat. HP Racer’s Tape can also be used to temporarily seal leaking radiator hoses and fluid lines, even when hot.
Heatshield Products has engineered and manufactured heat-barrier products for more than 30 years, serving the performance and racing industry with the highest quality products at competitive prices. The company is family owned and operated. Heatshield Products proudly makes its products in the USA.
- Self-Adhering HP Racer’s Tape
- Withstands Up to Constant 450 Degrees or Intermittent 650 Degrees
- Can Be Used For Wrapping or Emergency Leak Use