More and more aftermarket companies are jumping into the arena with upgraded parts for GM’s Generation-V LT1 and LT4 engines. From bolt-on exhaust systems and cold-air induction kids, to camshaft, intake manifold and now even cylinder heads. Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center‘s Raceshop division now offers CNC-ported heads for these engines. For more information we go to SDPC:
SDPC Raceshop CNC Ported Head For Gen V LT1/4
Introducing Chevrolet’s most technically advanced cylinder head that powers the C7 Corvettes and late model V8’s. These new LT head castings have been fully ported after hours of R&D to create a state of the art CNC port program for maximum horsepower. Ask a Scoggin-Dickey Parts Professional about your particular needs!
- Valve I/E – 2.13″/1.59″
- Intake Valve Material/Angles – Hollow Stem, 12.5 Degree and Splayed 2.5 Degree
- Exhaust Valve Material/Angles – Sodium Filled, 12.0 Degree and Splayed 2.5 Degree
- Combustion Chamber Volume – 59.02cc
- 319-T7 Aluminum
- Direct Injection
- Intake 35% Over Stock @.600″ Lift
- Exhaust 22.5% Over Stock @.500″ Lift
As can be seen from the information above, SDPC’s heads flow better than the factory offerings.